Sunday, August 8, 2010

anything...


"God can do anything, you know...

...far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us." Eph 3. 20-21 The Message

as I ponder on this again - He has done incredible things for us - because He loved us and came - because He took on flesh and dwelt among us - because of the incarnation - I am again blown away - because He whispers in my heart - not in the whirlwind or earthquake but in a soft whisper - eternity whispers - oh my - this is too great - who can grasp it? - the eternal One in our heart.


Selah

2 comments:

Jackie said...

It seems I wanted more than anything to see the fireworks and hear the loud bangs of the Lord for so long. Instead he whispers and is intimate in his relationship with me. Guess which I prefer?

Kelly said...

yeah, me too, Jackie. In fact, I tried really hard to make it happen in the loud. So thankful He doesn't play our games.

thanks for visiting and leaving
"tracks" :-)